Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lame day 2

Day 2

I had a bowl of Multi-Grain Cheerios. Now i can see why Gabby won't eat them

I decided to put workout clothes on after I took a shower. Maybe to motivate me to go to the gym? Knowing that I wasn't going until almost 6 that night.

For lunch I had a handful of Wheat Thins and tuna.....lame

I think I did 100 loads of laundry, so that has to count as some form of a caloric burn right?

Finally went to the gym with a friend. We took a class. I think that lady was trying to kill us.

And a drum roll please for dinner....steam sugar snap peas and carrots. For dessert another pear.

Well this blog is going to be this lame for the next 4 weeks. I better lose this weight or I will hurt someone. And I wanted to eat a Kit Kat last night but I didn't a. because I am an honest person and I knew I would have to tell you I did that and know that you all would judge me and b. if I did eat it and lied to you I know that liars go to Ohio. It's cold there.

No comments:

Post a Comment