Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 3

Well I was really excited because I had a pear for breakfast, took my multi-vitamin (because you are supposed to eat it with food) and a glass of water. Then I threw up my pear because apparently a pear isn't food enough for the dumb vitamin. I was planning on going to the cycling class that morning but the throwing up kind of put a damper on that plan. So I thought, I worked out two days in a row, I'm gonna take the day off. Then I thought UGH I have to tell everyone that I didn't work out and they will think I'm lame. So I went for a walk at the park. I guess it's better than nothing. I don't remember what I had for lunch, so I'm guessing it wasn't much. And Jordan and I ended up going out for dinner after our leadership meeting. I had an omlette with egg whites, it was amazing! Something I need to work on, going to bed earlier. Midnight is too late for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment