Monday, April 18, 2011

Intro to this blog

WARNING: If the words Jesus or God offend you this in NOT the blog for you.

I hope that you will read the posts with an open mind, I am NOT perfect nor will I EVER be, that is where God's grace comes into play. I have been married for 8 years and I'm doing my best to become the person God has created me to be and not what society tells me to be. My life revolves around God and my relationship with Him. I wanted to do something to pass along the lessons that I have learned. I am all for learning from other people's mistakes and I have made plenty of my own mistakes, so I hope the things that I post inspire you to be the person that God created you to be, to give you the strength to go one more day.

I would also like to post lessons that others have learned, so if there is something that you would like to share with others (encouraging and full of hope) please send it to me in a private message and I will post it for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment