Monday, December 5, 2011

I think it's been a week?

Well I kind of fell off the grid there for a couple of days. I have been sick for the past two days. I wonder what the caloric make-up is of a Dayquil? On Friday I was really excited because I thought that Jordan and I were going to get to go to a Christmas party for his company, where I got to get dressed up, what girl doesn't like to do that? Well, I guess Jordan waited too long to get tickets so no party for me, I'm not gonna lie I ate three trick-or-treat candy bars to try and make me feel better. So I'm not sure how effective I will be at working out this week. For the past three days I have been eating bits and pieces of food (I seriously cannot remember what I ate). I think I had a banana yesterday...
I have zero creativity today so this is about it for my post. Sorry for the amount of lame I am giving off right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment