Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Nope....still fat.

Look, I know it's been a week but is it wrong to just want to get lipo and be done with it? I don't have time to go to the gym! I'm a busy LADY!!!! I think that I've lost like 1lb. So whatever, I'll take it. At this rate I'll be down 4 lbs by Christmas. Is that enough to fit into my jeans? I guess we shall see. I have vowed not to try them on until right before I leave for Minnesota.  I have decided to come to terms with the fact that SOME OF MY CLOTHES MAAAAAAY be out of style, so I went through my things and I am donating a lot of them. I'm almost 30, isn't that the age where you start to wear a pant suit everywhere you go? I think I need some pant suits. OMG with a muffin top? That would RULE! I am really excited for what 2012 has in store for me AND my muffin top. We have big plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment