Thursday, December 15, 2011

Nothing new...

It's Thursday, and I have done NOTHING productive this week. Well, that's not true, I've done stuff, just nothing pertaining to my weight loss goals. I have made a plan of just wearing leggings when I am in MN anyways, so those are stretchy and I won't feel bad when I eat for 5 days straight. But I hear that it hasn't snowed yet, which defeats the purpose of wearing leggings. I want to be prepared at anytime to put on my snow pants and slide down a hill. Is that too much to ask?
This is my last week of school for this semester, and I plan to celebrate by taking a nap. I hear somewhere that you retain weight when you don't sleep enough, so would hibernation do the opposite? Would I lose massive amounts of weight if I just slept through the winter? I was watching one of those Hollywood news shows, and they were showing the actresses that have lost a lot of weight this year and they showed Kelly Osbourne. They showed a before pic of her then an after pic. They say that she weighs 115lbs now. We are about the same height, so I would like to throw the BS flag on that one. Either I have a skewed view of my body size right now or they are LYING! I think that I was the size she is now, before I got pregnant, and that was like 7 lbs from what I currently weigh, and I can promise you I was NOT 115 lbs. I feel better about myself when I can crack on another person.....I suppose that's a heart issue. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment