Monday, December 12, 2011

Prayer of the righteous....

So I was looking at who my audience is, to better speak to you all on your level (being sarcastic, I am just curious) apparently I have people in Russia that read my blog? Wow, to all of you in Russia, Zdravstvujtye! You can find ANYTHING on google, That's hello in Russian! 
So you all are never going to believe what happened this last week. As you read I did NOTHING productive in terms of my weight loss goals. I ate cookies and brownies and loaves of bread. I get on the scale and hung my head in shame, and much to my surprise I lost 2 lbs.....I know I am confused too. So I thought Jordan was pulling a prank on me because he is sick of hearing my really "big plans" to lose weight and changed the scale. So, I had him get on it and it was accurate. I have officially changed my weight loss plan. Eat whatever I want....I guess that works better, or maybe it was all of the meds i was on? I did try on those jeans again, still a muffin top so I am thinking maybe 5lbs left and I won't have to work so hard to get them on. I guess we shall see. I do plan on burning a bunch of calories in MN because I am going to go sledding like a 5 year old and whoop on Jordan at hockey.  
That's all for today, I have a crazy busy week. We will see what kind of time I can come up with to write about my really exciting life....

No comments:

Post a Comment